- One (1) Hallowe’en playlist (found in my Workout Music section).
- Two (2) Greater Victoria YMCA Freewheel (spin-type bike class) volunteer instructors; one carrying candy and wearing huge bear suit (John Kelley), the other working the music (me).
- Seventeen (or so) participants to fill up all the bikes.
Mix together. Whoop it up for 40 minutes. Sweat like crazy. Repeat every Hallowe’en.
- Make sure you work out how to do the Time Warp on the bike BEFORE trying to lead it in a full class.
- To get the bear-suit wearing guy to keep the costume on the entire class, bribe him. Several of us agreed to donate $10 each to the YMCA if he did it. Mission accomplished.
- When in doubt, throw more candy at the class participants.
I’m teaching the one-hour version Sunday morning Oct 31. It’s your last chance until next year to get in on the fun! (Alas, John and his bear suit won’t be there, and I’m not putting that thing on now. Ew.)